distan or yobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottsblue

Player Valuation: £950k
hew would you prefer in defence out of distan and yobo? obviously when jagielka comes back, but your vote will determine just why we`d spend 6mil on distan.

hew would you prefer in defence out of distan and yobo? obviously when jagielka comes back, but your vote will determine just why we`d spend 6mil on distan.

We'll have to wait and see on that one but I think Distin is better than Yobo.

Well at the moment we play both, when Jags is back we play whoever is in better form.
I rate Distin higher than Yobo slightly, the good news is their both top proffessionals and being back up for CB won't bother them.

Well, if there was only one space to fill (i.e. Jag's is back), and it's between Distan and Yobo, I'm picking Distan.

Just so sick of seeing Yobo hoofing the ball long every time he's given it!! (n)

Yobo buggers off for ACoN on the 2nd of Jan - Distin will have a month with Jags, if things go well Yobo'll have to wait.

Either's better than reverting to Neville.

Ain't we a greedy lot - finally get a CB in and now we're debating which we'd rather have play?

Be glad that there's even an option to discuss and move on.

The only pertinent option that gets discussed on here is pineapple on pizza - yes or no?

1. Distin
2. Fellaini
3. Saha
4. Baxter
5. Nash
6. Me
7. Yobo.

In that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.