Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Best piece of advice I have ever been given - but l still sometimes can't help ignoring. Don't type when you are angry.. Being angry usually dilutes the very valid points you are trying to make because all the reader sees is the anger,
100% - I always type up the email I want to send, then save it as a draft. I then go back to it the next day and edit it so that it becomes the email I can live with sending! lol

100% - I always type up the email I want to send, then save it as a draft. I then go back to it the next day and edit it so that it becomes the email I can live with sending! lol
I do that or get someone else to read it and act as the voice of reason. However there are still occasions when I send the first e mail!

Thanks. Yeeep, a girl.

Hospital at 7am and me waiting in the carpark until they are ready.

Are you on a list ?

The only reason I ask is that my second lad came out of the sunroof and me being a massive dope and not listening to anything, just assumed we`d be in and out.

I had no idea about the list of and my lad was the second to last one to come out - around 3.30 :oops:

So if you`re on the list, take a book and some grub ;)

Are you on a list ?

The only reason I ask is that my second lad came out of the sunroof and me being a massive dope and not listening to anything, just assumed we`d be in and out.

I had no idea about the list of and my lad was the second to last one to come out - around 3.30 :oops:

So if you`re on the list, take a book and some grub ;)

Yea some kind of list, I assumed it would be this morning too. Uh oh.

All done. A healthy girl called Camille. 6lb 9oz, my gf is small and her bump was small too so as expected.

Got to the hospital at 7, she was the only person booked in so I was with her by 710. We (my gf) had the baby at 10ish. I was allowed there until 3pm which is pretty good going considering, everyone was so helpful.

How women do it i'll never know, i have pretty much done nothing.

The maternity work is so separate from the 'Covid areas' that you don't really think of it too much.

Hopefully will get to see both tomorrow although she is considering staying another night if painful.

Phew

All done. A healthy girl called Camille. 6lb 9oz, my gf is small and her bump was small too so as expected.

Got to the hospital at 7, she was the only person booked in so I was with her by 710. We (my gf) had the baby at 10ish. I was allowed there until 3pm which is pretty good going considering, everyone was so helpful.

How women do it i'll never know, i have pretty much done nothing.

The maternity work is so separate from the 'Covid areas' that you don't really think of it too much.

Hopefully will get to see both tomorrow although she is considering staying another night if painful.

Phew

Well in mate, you can have a few beers tonight. It’ll be the last you’ll be having for a while ;)