Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

All done. A healthy girl called Camille. 6lb 9oz, my gf is small and her bump was small too so as expected.

Got to the hospital at 7, she was the only person booked in so I was with her by 710. We (my gf) had the baby at 10ish. I was allowed there until 3pm which is pretty good going considering, everyone was so helpful.

How women do it i'll never know, i have pretty much done nothing.

The maternity work is so separate from the 'Covid areas' that you don't really think of it too much.

Hopefully will get to see both tomorrow although she is considering staying another night if painful.

Phew

Congratulations :cheers:

All done. A healthy girl called Camille. 6lb 9oz, my gf is small and her bump was small too so as expected.

Got to the hospital at 7, she was the only person booked in so I was with her by 710. We (my gf) had the baby at 10ish. I was allowed there until 3pm which is pretty good going considering, everyone was so helpful.

The maternity work is so separate from the 'Covid areas' that you don't really think of it too much.

Hopefully will get to see both tomorrow although she is considering staying another night if painful.

Phew
Very happy for you bud!!! :drunk: Enjoy these special moments :)

Phew
Congratulations lad, nice to get some good news these days.

Phew
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you all. Beautiful name x

Phew

Super news, congratulations to you both :drunk:

Phew
Congratulations mate!

Phew

Fantastic news. Congratulations!

Congratulations! Don't forget that if you and your gf find it difficult to adjust to being new parents, it does get easier.

Er, until they become teenagers.

And you can always post on here for advice.

Phew
Congrats. When you have kids it's a " bloody hell, I've now got to think of someone else first " and you realise how selfish you've been. I was a raging alcoholic, selfish. Totally irresponsible and when my two boys came along it was the catalyst for me changing. Children bring you so much happiness and I envy you. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be a great parent.

Congrats. When you have kids it's a " bloody hell, I've now got to think of someone else first " and you realise how selfish you've been. I was a raging alcoholic, selfish. Totally irresponsible and when my two boys came along it was the catalyst for me changing. Children bring you so much happiness and I envy you. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be a great parent.

Don't make me cry lol