Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

My misses finally lost her fight against cancer yesterday morning at the age of 58.
She died peacefully in her sleep on a hospital bed in the living room .She knew it was coming but in the last few weeks she deteriorated badly and in the end she wasn't even able to drink water so I was just injecting it in a peg which is a tube in her stomach. She was really scared of dying so at least now she is at peace

God bless you Sue
My heart goes out to you brother. It's the hardest and most hurtful thing we'll ever experience in life losing someone we love so much. I hope you too can find some peace knowing she's no longer in pain. May God Bless you and ease your pain Paul. I hope you've friends and family around to comfort you Paul at this cruel time. We're always here if you want to talk or vent to a stranger - we're all here for and with you brother. God looked around his garden
And found an empty place,
He then looked down upon the earth
And saw your tired face.
He put his arms around you
And lifted you to rest.
God’s garden must be beautiful
He always takes the best.
He knew that you were suffering
He knew you were in pain.
He knew that you would never
Get well on earth again.
He saw the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb.
So he closed your weary eyelids
And whispered, ‘Peace bethine’.
It broke our hearts to lose you
But you didn’t go alone,
For part of us went with you.
The day God called you home. God Bless you Sue, from all of Pauls Blue family.

My heart goes out to you brother. It's the hardest and most hurtful thing we'll ever experience in life losing someone we love so much. I hope you too can find some peace knowing she's no longer in pain. May God Bless you and ease your pain Paul. I hope you've friends and family around to comfort you Paul at this cruel time. We're always here if you want to talk or vent to a stranger - we're all here for and with you brother. God looked around his garden
And saw your tired face.
And lifted you to rest.
Get well on earth again.
But you didn’t go alone,
Someone must be cutting onions in my house...
Lovely post.

My misses finally lost her fight against cancer yesterday morning at the age of 58.
She died peacefully in her sleep on a hospital bed in the living room .She knew it was coming but in the last few weeks she deteriorated badly and in the end she wasn't even able to drink water so I was just injecting it in a peg which is a tube in her stomach. She was really scared of dying so at least now she is at peace

God bless you Sue
Your postings mentioning what you knew was inevitable I always found amazing mate.

Genuinely, my thoughts are with you.

And saw your tired face.
And lifted you to rest.
Get well on earth again.
But you didn’t go alone,
I haven't got the vocabulary to do that post justice so I ain't go ing to try.

Thanks mate

Your postings mentioning what you knew was inevitable I always found amazing mate.

Genuinely, my thoughts are with you.
I was reading some stuff earlier she wrote a couple of months ago about the funeral arrangements and the song she wants at the end of the funeral is by Linda Ronstad " good bye my friend"
I didn't know the song so I googled and it just cracked me up.

Thanks for your post mate

To be honest mate I don't rate McMillan that highly but I am sure everybody's experience of them can't be same as mine.
With sincere condolences to you, Paul. I know exactly what you mean. You were clearly her rock right up until the end of her valiant fight and she suffers no more. You now have to try and be strong for yourself in your sorrow and get through the days ahead. Be kind to yourself... and God bless you.

God bless you Sue
Paul I'm so sorry to hear the news. I've lost mum and dad but I can't tell you I know how you feel losing your wife. My wife is a district nurse sees a lot and is the rock in our family, so I can only imagine the pain your experiencing. I've posted a link that may be helpful Paul, I hope you find peace of mind. God bless.

And saw your tired face.
And lifted you to rest.
Get well on earth again.
But you didn’t go alone,
Earwig, such lovely words. Your family are blessed to have you in their lives.

Paul I'm so sorry to hear the news. I've lost mum and dad but I can't tell you I know how you feel losing your wife. My wife is a district nurse sees a lot and is the rock in our family, so I can only imagine the pain your experiencing. I've posted a link that may be helpful Paul, I hope you find peace of mind. God bless.

Thanks mate , to be honest I don't really do coucilling I would rather deal with it in my own way .
I am not knocking it it just isn't for me
I have had a lot of support on here from people I have never met and I am grateful for that

God bless you Sue
Sorry to hear about your loss.
This happened to me 25years ago.
Same circumstances!
My late wife was 32.
I'm still here and surviving.
I feel your pain, it isn't easy but does get better.
After reading your post I had to reply.
Take care! X

God bless you Sue
Oh I'm so sorry. Sincere condolences to you and your family x