• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for only 4 months.

Say he plays a blinder and then leaves, disrupting the rest of our season?

Utterly pointless for this reason.

Well, not completely pointless in that it perhaps gives us until January to find a striker if none are available now, but you don't buy well in January, so all we're doing is disrupting our side again when leaves.

This is something a Championship side does, not a side of our stature.

IF it happens, put like that, it would be a bit mentalist!
We do have to factor in its a loan! But for a huge chunk of this season we'd have massively upgraded our strikers with a huge profit shown. When you consider Sandro was 5 million I would say with Costa we have far better options than last season.

Costa loan will be a car crash of a transfer for the club for a number of reasons.

I'm sorry but the amount of games he would actually be available for not including any bans he accumulated pretty much makes the deal pointless.

Plus the fact he would be biding his time for January to leave us so wouldn't be out of second year the whole time. Just maintain his fitness so he is raring to go for them.

Anyone thinking Everton can turn their nose up at Diego Costa right now, even if for just 4 months, is a bonafide freak show.

It's more about the situation we're in when he leaves mate. There's no doubt he'd be an exceptional signing, but we'd gear to play to him and then have a gaping black hole when he leaves.

That said, it would actually mean he's available for up to 25 games in that time.

Costa loan will be a car crash of a transfer for the club for a number of reasons.

I'm sorry but the amount of games he would actually be available for not including any bans he accumulated pretty much makes the deal pointless.

Plus the fact he would be biding his time for January to leave us so wouldn't be out of second year the whole time. Just maintain his fitness so he is raring to go for them.

Costa doesn't have gears. He plays one way.

That wouldn't be an issue - whoever he plays for, he competes hard. It's what makes him world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.