Votes: 55 24.7%
  • they proper bum us

Votes: 46 20.6%
  • Torrada com quiejo

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we are too predictable at the moment, getting a bit like Arsenal and trying to pass the ball too much. Need quicker balls into the box. Hope we can step up a gear or two or we will get beat. In all fairness to them, they are a team full of confidence and scoring goals.

This....We really need a plan B that we can slip into in a moments notice....Both Spurs and palace showed that if we are hurried and pressed in our passing game we lose our attacking edge.

Wait Toure, Skrtel,Agger and Sakho all poor? Most of the posters here talk mostly sense but you do seem to have a blind hatred for all our players

That backline of yours is utter trash. I have to laugh the way that error-prone smackhead, Agger, is thought of as Beckenbauer by you lot.

That backline of yours is utter trash. I have to laugh the way that error-prone smackhead, Agger, is thought of as Beckenbauer by you lot.

No one calls Agger that, in fact he has been criticised quite a lot in the past and was dropped for the past few matches.....mate at least make an effort to keep it mildly sensible

If by cult collective you mean 95% of the football fans and experts then , no

Absolutely outside Kopite conception of reality to imagine that their opinions on football are not automatically shared by/imposed upon everyone else...

Sorry mate I shouldn't have asked you to try.

Sakho, Enrique, Cissokho, all utter toilet. Agger and Skrtel are decent. Still remember Toure getting bummed by Victor Anichebe at Goodison last season. Johnson is good.

No one calls Agger that, in fact he has been criticised quite a lot in the past and was dropped for the past few matches.....mate at least make an effort to keep it mildly sensible

He is better than most we have Sakho looks decent he is strong that's whats needed against lukaku but i would start with the back four from Saturday still. But minus aly because he is awful Enrique to get the nod..there is more experience with the back 4 we played on Saturday.

2-2 score

Let Barkley man to man mark suarez, and wind the **** right up, he will respond with his usual animal antics resulting in a sending off.
Barkley is strong, fast,good in the tackle,and most importantly he would relish this role.

Lets have our most creative attacker man marking a forward.

Lay off the columbians homie!

Status
Not open for further replies.