Votes: 46 20.6%
  • Torrada com quiejo

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLlama

10/11/17 TWAIN CRUSH DAY
Lots of negativity floating around based on the fact that we have drawn our last two and the Rs are slotting at will. I'm not so sure....

It's at Goodison, we stepped up against Chelsea and I expect us to step it up again.

We wont have to listen to a manager getting his excuses in before the game. Bobby won't be giving us any "knife to a gun fight" tyle defeatist guff, he will send us out to win.

We go into the game with a full first choice X1 fit if not fully firing and they are not really all that are they?

Think we are too predictable at the moment, getting a bit like Arsenal and trying to pass the ball too much. Need quicker balls into the box. Hope we can step up a gear or two or we will get beat. In all fairness to them, they are a team full of confidence and scoring goals.

Anything other than a win will be disapointing. If we draw I cannot see it as a good result, that will mean three draws on the trot and maybe us slipping away from the champions league. The draw against palace didn't help our momentum coming into this game either. Hopefully suarez and sturridge gets injured on international break.

you say Liverpool look good but im not keen on them i think there over rated sturidge is scoring goals but he misses more than he takes Suarez is a top player but hes a complete knob he isn't world class because he's got no class a racist diving biting knob head coutiniho cant see him doing his thing for much longer now people know about him much like mirralas tbh there midfeild Henderson decent enough player but hes not all that Gerrard prefer lampard tbh Lucas kicks people there defence is made up of overated players Johnson is ok on his day agger is decent scream is a bit **** but Enrique is quite good i like him think he would be a decent Baines replacement
still cant see us winning like

you say Liverpool look good but im not keen on them i think there over rated sturidge is scoring goals but he misses more than he takes Suarez is a top player but hes a complete knob he isn't world class because he's got no class a racist diving biting knob head coutiniho cant see him doing his thing for much longer now people know about him much like mirralas tbh there midfeild Henderson decent enough player but hes not all that Gerrard prefer lampard tbh Lucas kicks people there defence is made up of overated players Johnson is ok on his day agger is decent scream is a bit **** but Enrique is quite good i like him think he would be a decent Baines replacement
still cant see us winning like

Aaaaaaaand breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.