• they proper bum us

Votes: 46 20.6%
  • Torrada com quiejo

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

Which team realistically challenging for the CL would have a midfield with Henderson and Lucas in it? And the two CBs are poor.

Obviously they need watching. When Johnson and Enrique play they have good forward momentum and Sewer rat and Sturridge are bang in form. For me though (and leaving out Southampton), they are definitely the weakest team ahead of us in the table.

Wait Toure, Skrtel,Agger and Sakho all poor? Most of the posters here talk mostly sense but you do seem to have a blind hatred for all our players

Let Barkley man to man mark suarez, and wind the **** right up, he will respond with his usual animal antics resulting in a sending off.
Barkley is strong, fast,good in the tackle,and most importantly he would relish this role.

Wait Toure, Skrtel,Agger and Sakho all poor? Most of the posters here talk mostly sense but you do seem to have a blind hatred for all our players

Think Agger is a very good CB but Skrtel seems to be very up and down in performances

Toure and Sakho I have honestly not seen much of

Not at all - I don't hate you lot - I just don't like you - the players you mention are obviously not poor but not good enough to put you in a top 4 place - bless ...

Status
Not open for further replies.