Derby day injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It's understandable that Red pundits and supporters are outraged, and like you I can discount their views as unbalanced and take some satisfaction from their outrage.

However, I am a little concerned that the "stir" can have an impact in our future games, which has happened before with certain players being labelled as dirty or indisciplined, and more likely to be punished for even minor incidents.
That won't be an issue because goalkeepers don't often get in situations where referees can penalise them, apart from time wasting and penalties which have to
be given for a real offence. You can give soft penalties but I doubt that any ref' would feel the need just because it's Pickford.

Not everybody thinks it was an intentional foul.

I can't say I will lose too much sleep
Yawwn. Can't say I will lose too much sleep over this. Hope the lad recovers unlike poor Geoff Nulty when s""" house Case went through his knee

Yep, I was there at the time and it was a bad tackle, fully meant...I would never wish an injury on a player, but I’ve seen too many terrible challenges in these matches anyway.....

On one angle the ref is clearly looking at the tackle and didn’t send off Pickford, he didn’t mean it and it’s not a horrendous awful tackle as every one claims. It was clumsy. Son tackle on Gomes was on purpose, he lost his head and broke Gomes ankle yet... he’s not like that and got away with it..

On one angle the ref is clearly looking at the tackle and didn’t send off Pickford, he didn’t mean it and it’s not a horrendous awful tackle as every one claims. It was clumsy. Son tackle on Gomes was on purpose, he lost his head and broke Gomes ankle yet... he’s not like that and got away with it..
Ah .....but think about poor Son's state of mind .

Can't believe it won't be in his head you know how he is. City and rest will be quietly appreciating him as the other lots defense has now become a wreck and they are a wounded animal and they know it.

Seriously, somebody who knows how to should put the clips of those injustices on YouTube. Never mind small time, it's about time we grew a pair and starting making more noise about those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.