Derby day injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article but the issue is he's preaching to the choir. We all know this is ridiculous, everyone else needs to read this outside of Everton.
That's a good point. Do websites like the Athletic take any content from guest writers (without knowing Lyndon Lloyd's profession) or is it a closed shop?

I just read the above and then popped over to Rawk, it's glorious, you have the calm and measured counter to the madness followed by the pinacle of lunacy, it just makes it even more mental. I like this one:

1603295230320.png

Wow, the mental patients are out in force over there I tell you. 'Now is the time to take action in a court of law' hahahaha ffs!!!
It's a foul, nothing more, nothing less, happens in every game, sometimes they have long term consequences....
What planet are you on when you are that self entitled that you think a foul against your team should be put through a law court. MENTAL!!! They would never get to play football they would spend their lives in court defending themselves.

The more I see that challenge it convinces me it was totally mean't. He even looks at Allen then lunges

It's 100% meant, from the collision with Mina, it's unnatural for his leg to shoot out to the left, he should have just fell forward not his leg suddenly jerking in the direction of Allan.

He's really sly, even against Barca were he just grabs Messi's head and shoves it. Completely intentional but always just enough plausible deniability for a player at the likes of Liverpool or United to get away with.

I saw a. Article pointing out a foul that VVD did that seriously injured a player and I can’t find it again. It wasn’t the Martins foul.

Does anyone k ow who if was?

Status
Not open for further replies.