Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the everton fan youtube sites has an interview with a Dutch chap on it about Dumfries.

I watched about 30% of it after nodding in agreement when the Dutchman said he was average last season.

He also highlighted Dumfries lack of technical ability and marvelled how well he had done since turning pro at 18...

I hope the rumours are true that weve switched targets...
You think Dumfries is average?
You never said

reports that we have gone cold on him are from the Echo so wouldn't take much notice.
the most credible source is this dutch journo tracking all PSV related and he thinks Dumfries will soon be on the move and that we are still a likely destination. Wouldnt surprise me if Inter have moved away and that we will get him. The longer it takes the more i fancy us as being the champs of dragging out a transfer lol

reports that we have gone cold on him are from the Echo so wouldn't take much notice.
the most credible source is this dutch journo tracking all PSV related and he thinks Dumfries will soon be on the move and that we are still a likely destination. Wouldnt surprise me if Inter have moved away and that we will get him. The longer it takes the more i fancy us as being the champs of dragging out a transfer lol

If we do get him, i dread to think what his salary would be.

If the deal is £12mil and £40k a week then at least we have a chance of selling him in a year or two.

he comes from the Dutch league where the wages for football players compared to the PL are much lower. So no need to offer him top wages.

I think Cuco Martina was on £30k after being with Southampton...hopefully we dont go over £40k for Dumfries.

With Brands it seems we tend to overpay.

Yeah, Hamez for free, Godfrey for 20m, Allan for 20m, Doucs for 20m, Digne for 18m.

We tend to overpay.......................

We overpaid for these.

We also paid £45m for Gylfi Sigurdsson, £28m for Yannick Bolasie, £35m for Alex Iwobi, £30m for Michael Keane, £8m for Fabian Delph, £27m for Davy Klaassen, £27m for Cenk Tosun, £20m for Theo Walcott.

We overpay.

We overpaid for these.

We also paid £45m for Gylfi Sigurdsson, £28m for Yannick Bolasie, £35m for Alex Iwobi, £30m for Michael Keane, £8m for Fabian Delph, £27m for Davy Klaassen, £27m for Cenk Tosun, £20m for Theo Walcott.

We overpay.
He said Brands.

I remember I was firmly in the "Pay whatever it takes for Iceberg" camp.

Good times when we had money to burn.

We overpaid for these.

We overpay.
That's total mismanagement on a grand scale from top to bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.