Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see lcab. Apart from the odd bell, everyone loves and appreciates you. You monster.
Takes shelter from imminent explosion due to lcab's ego being over-inflated[/

Nah , JM . Me Ego has left me an' now lives in Wales , I understand .

It werent Ego , Kid .

Its Spill-Over effect .

Im just Done with Konbs and Konb-Headery , tbh ..

Full Stop .

#NewButOldMe

I really don't get the superiority complex here over Newcastle. We've a better team, yep, and I fully expect to finish above them next year. Yet the arrogance shown by some posters here is remarkable. We're a better team but it's not like we're Brazil and they're Burkina Faso.

To be honest, I think the whole us being better than them stems from the Newcastle fan's superiority complex they have. This is a team that was in the Championship 2 years ago and were still claiming they were better than half the teams in the Prem - the table ultimately doesn't lie

I can't get excited one way or another about Demba Ba. N'Zogbia on the other hand....
It could be worse, we could be Villa fans. They are having a very bad week ;-)

Thanks LCAB, do you reckon he'll make his decision very soon?

That's a good point. How long can this go on for? Surely he needs to decide soon? Maybe the fact he hasn't is a good thing? Still means he's interested? Or you could argue that if he did want to join us that badly, Newcastles late interest shouldn't of mattered if he'd made his mind up to join us.

Sick of hearing his name now tbh. Let's move on to a different transfer target.

Ricardo Fuller was spotted at the Aldi near goodsion buying some reggae reggae sauce before*

*May not be true.

Tar for the update.

I'm loving this in the thread.

KITT2000.jpg

Some excellent work.

hello everybody first post today having been registered on the forum for 7 days they are threatening to kick me off unless i post something, so here goes. just like to say what a great job LCAB is doing its nice to have someone you can trust with transfer rumours. I really hope BA does sign, but i can just see hes gonna be like almost every other footballer and go somewhere else where he gets the most money, the greedy bar steward, hope i'm wrong

As always thanks for the update LCAB/THT, strange it was a first as i seen it on your webpage first before GOT
easier to have the webpage on favs to look at so you guys can update us in your own time.

Status
Not open for further replies.