Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he’s either a baller or a squad filler
I mean we're blatantly not a Tory club, we're set firmly in a Labour area.

We have some absolute whoppers as fans as do most teams and I'd imagine those singing it were doing it for a reaction and probably too thick to know what they were singing.
I absolutely detest the Tory Party and the lying scum within them.

Not that we go around asking each other who we vote for but those that I do know of there are very few tories. Out in the sticks of Leicestershire is a different matter.

Harsh to tarnish a whole fan base for a few idiots. I remember your fans at Filbert Street with terrible racism in the 90s but I acknowledge it was a minor few and not representative of your fan base as a whole.
i mean not to have a go but out of ten seats 7 Tory & 1 independent, seems fairly Tory ish like .

if you’re talking about the 80’s I’m less than proud of some of our behaviour , the 90’s it seemed less of a problem but you seem to remember it less than me . I do remember what your lads were singing the other year though , not 30 years mind the other year but like you say it was to get a reaction so presumably you all thought it was hilarious .

that said I don’t dislike your club like others do and I was made up to see you win that final , just posting to establish some clarity

If he played in the championship you’d be paying about 25m for him, as he’d kill it at that level. So that’s a positive.

Who knows, perhaps he’ll come back enlightened and grown as a person, wanting to sort his career out.
I’m not feeling hugely confident over the signing , I remember watching him on occasion like you do thinking there was a player in there and on others thinking he’d won a competition.

Ultimately we had multiple keepers and kids who’d never get a game on the bench last year so we need squad depth and he seems to provide that . Anything more is a plus .

If he played in the championship you’d be paying about 25m for him, as he’d kill it at that level. So that’s a positive.

Who knows, perhaps he’ll come back enlightened and grown as a person, wanting to sort his career out.
The time he's actually played the last two seasons hasn't been that bad. But it's been extremely limited and for a reason.

So he’s either a baller or a squad filler

i mean not to have a go but out of ten seats 7 Tory & 1 independent, seems fairly Tory ish like .

if you’re talking about the 80’s I’m less than proud of some of our behaviour , the 90’s it seemed less of a problem but you seem to remember it less than me . I do remember what your lads were singing the other year though , not 30 years mind the other year but like you say it was to get a reaction so presumably you all thought it was hilarious .

that said I don’t dislike your club like others do and I was made up to see you win that final , just posting to establish some clarity
The City is firmly Labour. The club is in LE2.
No it was definitely the 90s and was the worst racism I'd ever heard from opposition fans but I've not come here for an argument and I know it doesn't reflect on your club as a whole.

I wasn't at the match and would never have sung Tory songs and certainly wouldn't have found it hilarious.

Anyway didn't come here for a political chat, it's depressingly bad at the moment and I can't wait til the Tory scum are long gone.

Wish you well.

The City is firmly Labour. The club is in LE2.
No it was definitely the 90s and was the worst racism I'd ever heard from opposition fans but I've not come here for an argument and I know it doesn't reflect on your club as a whole.

I wasn't at the match and would never have sung Tory songs and certainly wouldn't have found it hilarious.

Anyway didn't come here for a political chat, it's depressingly bad at the moment and I can't wait til the Tory scum are long gone.

Wish you well.
No worries good luck & I genuinely mean that

Reactions: LE3
Is it just me or does he look absolutely gutted in that interview.
It's like he's totally screwed the pooch. And now he's trotting out every single word that his Mam has told him to do. Or else.
He will be alright when he meets the lads, and they explain it's mostly about fashion shoots with the odd footy match thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.