Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

You could post interviews of every coach hes had, former team mates and even the man himself...saying hes going to flop.

...you could even have a time traveller come back from the future showing evidence that hes going to flop.

Benitez could even do an interview laughing about signing him and predicting he'll flop.

None of these things matter when posters here are claiming:

1: Hes instantly now worth £8mil+ and we can sell him in a couple of seasons for £25mil

2: Hes a brilliant rotation option

3: He'll finally come good

4: Its no problem having a player without an end product and a lack of decision making "because he runs fast" like Forrest Gump.

5: He is suited to a different style of football than Leicester (and Leverkusen) play.

6: Leicester fans (whose team are signing top young talent) are gutted that weve got him.

7: Hes cheap and has a low salary and we should sign more players like this (?!?!?!?)

3 year deal for this clown of a footballer...Everton Football Club...

Rewarding failure.
Absolutely- can’t believe what I’m reading from some folk in this thread. Total joke, the definition of averageness and accepting mediocrity this. Can’t give your post enough likes- it’s spot on.

very negative every time i see a post from you at hte moment Zat.

Just a warning to you you are heading in davek's direction Sir. None of us want a Dave mk2
Its all over the shop at the moment mate. Negativity everywhere I look and barely a sprinkling of humour to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.