Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah only the 50th Leicester fan to come on here telling us how crap he is.

Not like they are bothered. Not at all.
To be fair I was already signed up on here for some reason I can't remember. I think more our fans are just amazed he's managed to get a Premier League gig.

We were convinced that after his move to Germany he'd be back in the Championship in 2 or 3 years. He must have an amazing agent.

I've seen a few people mention his run against Everton a few years back. That's all that used to get mentioned on our forums by those arguing for him. Because it is literally about the only time he ever did it. One great strike away to Man Utd when we were 4-0 down and that's about it for his highlights.

Intrigued at how he'll do. Don't hold any dislike for the bloke and hope he somehow fulfills some sort of potential.

No doubt he'll score against us.

Ah only the 50th Leicester fan to come on here telling us how crap he is.

Not like they are bothered. Not at all.
It is rather odd. I've never felt the urge to rush to, say, Chelsea's forum and tell them all about Ross Barkley fer example.

Especially for a kid who was such a bit part in helping their club to unprecedented success.

It is rather odd. I've never felt the urge to rush to, say, Chelsea's forum and tell them all about Ross Barkley fer example.

Especially for a kid who was such a bit part in helping their club to unprecedented success.

I think as they have developed a reputation for being good in the market they are scared incase the lad pushes on and it's the whole "can't believe Leicester let Gray go for buttons" in the media.

Not that im deluding myself that he'll likely be nothing more than a squad player at best you never know!

Ps.

Social Media is not really my thing (aside from the odd football forum) but get ready for lots of cryptic posts on his Instagram/Twitter apportioning blame elsewhere followed by the deletion of his accounts and then restarting them a few weeks later.

In the Moyes days we had quite a few that underachieved at their respective clubs before moving to Everton so who knows. Sometimes the right change of scenery helps (and potentially James hitting you in full sprint with pinpoint accuracy).

not to hijack but I’m trying to think like who?. Not challenging the assertion Moyes bought underachievers but I can’t think of a name.
He loved a lower league player but it was the cream of the team he took.

maybe Arteta at the time could argue was underachieving..

Ps.

Social Media is not really my thing (aside from the odd football forum) but get ready for lots of cryptic posts on his Instagram/Twitter apportioning blame elsewhere followed by the deletion of his accounts and then restarting them a few weeks later.

Sounds like me lol

• Haha
Reactions: LE3
To be fair I was already signed up on here for some reason I can't remember. I think more our fans are just amazed he's managed to get a Premier League gig.

We were convinced that after his move to Germany he'd be back in the Championship in 2 or 3 years. He must have an amazing agent.

I've seen a few people mention his run against Everton a few years back. That's all that used to get mentioned on our forums by those arguing for him. Because it is literally about the only time he ever did it. One great strike away to Man Utd when we were 4-0 down and that's about it for his highlights.

Intrigued at how he'll do. Don't hold any dislike for the bloke and hope he somehow fulfills some sort of potential.

Well it is all about blend for many players. Rafael has his ideas and works players really hard so we will see. Be nice to have a choice of trouble making wingers for each game. We hardly ever seem balanced.

Reactions: LE3

Let’s hope so anyway….

Is it just me or does he look absolutely gutted in that interview.
It's like he's totally screwed the pooch. And now he's trotting out every single word that his Mam has told him to do. Or else.

.Leicester fan in peace.

I don’t get it at all. I’m afraid he’s a poor player. What makes it worse is he seems to think he is better than he actually is.

Hasn’t improved under five different managers with us but was given a further undeserved chance abroad.

Managed to mess that up within 6 hopefully

hopefully (for you)3 he will succeed, but all the evidence points to the contrary.
Will never forgive or forget your cesspit of a club singing tory songs at us at Goodison.

I honestly wish nothing but bad luck to your horrid tory club.

In his first appearance for us, I couldn’t care less if he sprints up the line like a head less chicken, just seeing one of our players run is a positive. we’ve been like slugs for to long.

Will never forgive or forget your cesspit of a club singing tory songs at us at Goodison.

I honestly wish nothing but bad luck to your horrid tory club.
I mean we're blatantly not a Tory club, we're set firmly in a Labour area.

We have some absolute whoppers as fans as do most teams and I'd imagine those singing it were doing it for a reaction and probably too thick to know what they were singing.
I absolutely detest the Tory Party and the lying scum within them.

Not that we go around asking each other who we vote for but those that I do know of there are very few tories. Out in the sticks of Leicestershire is a different matter.

Harsh to tarnish a whole fan base for a few idiots. I remember your fans at Filbert Street with terrible racism in the 90s but I acknowledge it was a minor few and not representative of your fan base as a whole.

I mean we're blatantly not a Tory club, we're set firmly in a Labour area.

We have some absolute whoppers as fans as do most teams and I'd imagine those singing it were doing it for a reaction and probably too thick to know what they were singing.
I absolutely detest the Tory Party and the lying scum within them.

Not that we go around asking each other who we vote for but those that I do know of there are very few tories. Out in the sticks of Leicestershire is a different matter.

Harsh to tarnish a whole fan base for a few idiots. I remember your fans at Filbert Street with terrible racism in the 90s but I acknowledge it was a minor few and not representative of your fan base as a whole.
Tory cesspit of a club.

I shall not bend on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.