Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
.Leicester fan in peace.

I don’t get it at all. I’m afraid he’s a poor player. What makes it worse is he seems to think he is better than he actually is.

Hasn’t improved under five different managers with us but was given a further undeserved chance abroad.

Managed to mess that up within 6 hopefully

hopefully (for you)3 he will succeed, but all the evidence points to the contrary.

Great in theory mate but we struggled to shift any players even before the market was covid stricken. Absolute pipe dream to think that we can easily cash in on all our unwanted players like taking your unwanted video games to Game / Gamestation back in the day.

We could easily name all the players we wanna shift:

Delph
Kenny
Tosun
Sigurdsson
Iwobi
Holgate
Baningime
Gibson

How many of them do you truly, truly believe will be sold?
Dont forget Laurel and Hardy!

.Leicester fan in peace.

I don’t get it at all. I’m afraid he’s a poor player. What makes it worse is he seems to think he is better than he actually is.

Hasn’t improved under five different managers with us but was given a further undeserved chance abroad.

hopefully (for you)3 he will succeed, but all the evidence points to the contrary.
Cheers for the input and I get what you’re saying. Hopefully for us it’s a cheap risk at £1.5m. We’ve taken many more expensive risks than that.

He’ll have to be REALLY POOR for us to make a loss.

We’re probably the best club in world football at making a loss on players though so I’m sure we’ll find a way.

He has the talent and Rafael might just be the man to bring it out of him. He’s at a stage of his career where he could be a good PL player, or he could be in the Championship if this move doesn’t work out. You’d hope he puts everything into it.

He’ll have to be REALLY POOR for us to make a loss.

We’re probably the best club in world football at making a loss on players though so I’m sure we’ll find a way.

He has the talent and Rafael might just be the man to bring it out of him. He’s at a stage of his career where he could be a good PL player, or he could be in the Championship if this move doesn’t work out. You’d hope he puts everything into it.

second paragraph lol lol lol

Being Conservative you would say:

Bolasie: 80k
Walcott: 100k
Benard: 100k
Besic: £30k
Lossl: 20k

330k a week in total

Just estimates what I think below:

Townsend: 80k
Gray: 50k
Begovic: 20k

150k in total

180k a week saved which works out at around £9-10 million over the year off the books with a slight upgrade in quality on the bench.

If one or two of the likes of Delph, Toshun, James, Kean go then that will sort us towards bringing in 2-3 quality first team players.

???!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!

Just having someone on the bench that you know you can bring on and the other team will have to get rid of their high line is worth having, even if he's poor. Pace has to be respected, even on a headless chicken.

.Leicester fan in peace.

In the Moyes days we had quite a few that underachieved at their respective clubs before moving to Everton so who knows. Sometimes the right change of scenery helps (and potentially James hitting you in full sprint with pinpoint accuracy).

Good interview with the line he isnt a kid and is a man now that he realises what a big chance this is for him. Hope it works out

.Leicester fan in peace.

Ah only the 50th Leicester fan to come on here telling us how crap he is.

Not like they are bothered. Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.