2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely falls into the too much money too soon category and completely lost his hunger and drive. Any other walk of life you'd be let go for underperformance and not receive another bean. The crazy world of football means you can just basically give in and still be paid a fortune. Sad really he has so many years left and has never won a trophy yet has he?

Definitely falls into the too much money too soon category and completely lost his hunger and drive. Any other walk of life you'd be let go for underperformance and not receive another bean. The crazy world of football means you can just basically give in and still be paid a fortune. Sad really he has so many years left and has never won a trophy yet has he?
He is only 26 and theoretically just coming into what should be his 'peak' years. It's been a sad tale but I just think he got sucked into that London scene a bit too much and got distracted and football took a back seat in his life.

We'll be very lucky if we find someone stupid enough to take him off us on loan again next season to see out his contract. Its more likely thay he'll end up rotting on the bench and just costs us his wages. He'll definitely never play the remaining games for us that would trigger the add-on's we stupidly agreed with Spurs. Ah well, he's just one more very expensive mistake. We never learn do we?!

Lots of good players just fade away through injury and lack of hunger and this guy is just another on the list. Certainly not Frank's smartest transfer but you can't win 'em all.

I can't wait to see him in the royal blue once again, he will be like a new signing.

His artistry on the ball will add a dimension to our play that is currently missing.

I like the lad and don`t get the hate for him.

He`s a character and sadly, that doesn`t seem to be allowed in the land of Sky Footy anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.