2022/23 Dele Alli

Yid4life

Player Valuation: £35m
Fb6voIEWIAI99PC.jpeg

Any goodwill he had at ours has suddenly evaporated.

Littlesue

Player Valuation: £20m
Been publicly criticised by the Besiktas manager for his performances.
Think he only played once under their Manager as Valerian Ismael was sacked last week because they dropped from 2nd to 5th. He obviously watched his past performances though and come up with the conclusion

Barnfred 55

Player Valuation: £70m
Are we going to be lumbered with him next season then?
No. He'll be sent out on loan again and his contract expires at the end of next season. I doubt he'll play enough games to trigger any payment clauses but we may have to cover some of his salary. Not sure how much we are paying him tbh. But financially speaking, nowhere near the worst deal we've done in recent years and it could have paid off if he got his form back.

Simon Buttle

Player Valuation: £35m
No. He'll be sent out on loan again and his contract expires at the end of next season. I doubt he'll play enough games to trigger any payment clauses but we may have to cover some of his salary. Not sure how much we are paying him tbh. But financially speaking, nowhere near the worst deal we've done in recent years and it could have paid off if he got his form back.
It was a bit of a stupid deal for a player who lost his way years ago, Levy saw Kenwright coming a mile off, I mean it's Dele Alli he is hardly going to be on £20k a week is he.

BlueStevie35

Player Valuation: £70m
It was a bit of a stupid deal for a player who lost his way years ago, Levy saw Kenwright coming a mile off, I mean it's Dele Alli he is hardly going to be on £20k a week is he.
Actually we’ve done Spurs over on this by shifting him out on loan while under the threshold for the first payment they were due, we could effectively let him go for nothing in the summer and have it cost nothing in transfer fee

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £90m
Actually we’ve done Spurs over on this by shifting him out on loan while under the threshold for the first payment they were due, we could effectively let him go for nothing in the summer and have it cost nothing in transfer fee

We haven’t done them over really though have we because they’ve still got rid of 100% of his wages.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks