2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads he is absolutely terrible and has been for about 4 years. He’s played as a second striker at Spurs in that time too, alongside Harry Kane of all people and not Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

I don’t know who will take him off our hands in the summer to be honest. I don’t believe any current Premier League managers are that stupid. The hope is some middling foreign team fancies a punt and has a high wage budget.

Lads he is absolutely terrible and has been for about 4 years. He’s played as a second striker at Spurs in that time too, alongside Harry Kane of all people and not Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Mike, I'm never wrong apart from when I'm wrong and I'm telling you now, Thursday evening he's gonna start and he's gonna bang in 2 and assist 1.

We need a hero.

Dele is that man.

Just imagine that. I’m trying to, and I can’t.

11 minutes in, a hopeful punt into space is taken down with the touch of (insert name of some famous ballet dancer) and kills the ball stone dead. Then without any backlift he guides the ball into the top corner.

17 minutes in, Dan Burn trips over his own feet and Alli steams in and rifles the ball into the roof of the net, sending the Evertonians delirious

37 minutes in, Alli whips in a lovely ball and there is Coleman to slide home and grab Evertons 3rd.

Full time

Everton 3-4 Newcastle (Wood 46, 48, 49, Keane OG 90+5)

11 minutes in, a hopeful punt into space is taken down with the touch of (insert name of some famous ballet dancer) and kills the ball stone dead. Then without any backlift he guides the ball into the top corner.

17 minutes in, Dan Burn trips over his own feet and Alli steams in and rifles the ball into the roof of the net, sending the Evertonians delirious

37 minutes in, Alli whips in a lovely ball and there is Coleman to slide home and grab Evertons 3rd.

Full time

Everton 3-4 Newcastle (Wood 46, 48, 49, Keane OG 90+5)

Most likely thing I’ve read on here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.