2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life under Jose tends to do that.
Not mention being robbed at knife point in your own home. That is called trauma.

100m not so long ago.

FFS. Look around, is Dele really our major concern atm?

Mr. D not all directed at your post just the clowns in here that just want to bin him off before he’s even really settled in here.
I think he's a great player. that's not in question, to me though he just looks like he has the world on his shoulders and it's kinda killing him.

I think he's a great player. that's not in question, to me though he just looks like he has the world on his shoulders and it's kinda killing him.
Agree. New city, new club, a manger that is not Jose could all do wonders for him given enough to time.

May end up being just another Everton bonehead transfer or could be something special.

Im rooting

Reactions: MrD
Not so fast @Shibbywiggles has staked his reputation on Dele recapturing his peak form so let’s see!
Definitely didn’t, I said I don’t know why everyone was writing him off after a few crap friendlies and some games where he looked decent but unfit last season, same reason I won’t come on here and tell everyone he’s amazing now because he got a brace today.

We could’ve never afforded peak Dele, especially not right now, so a free transfer which we only pay for if we like him enough to play him seems a gamble worth taking as he could be great even if he never gets back to his very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.