2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trusting Frank with this one ,it will be a sign of his management skills and his eye for a player if he can get him back to being the player he was.Also any player we don't like who turns out good. The great Brian Clough would have about 10 players we would not like but he turned them into a great team let's just trust Frank on this one.

I am trusting Frank with this one ,it will be a sign of his management skills and his eye for a player if he can get him back to being the player he was.Also any player we don't like who turns out good. The great Brian Clough would have about 10 players we would not like but he turned them into a great team let's just trust Frank on this one.
Frank is a great judge of character
1655576994497.png

I’m not sold on Alli, but trying to support the lad to find his form. Anyone have more info on the add-ons and performance requirements? Games played? Goals? Surely this won’t cost us 40m? I understood him not to have reachEd some games played number for us this past season, so perhaps that saved us some portion of fee, but wondering what the add-ons could be looking ahead.
Also, I can see Alli behind the striker in a 4-4-1-1, but where does he fit in a Lampard’s line-up?

Change the game against palace he's defo a good player, reckon he's been told to get fit this season coming and I think he will, Frank will be on him I think we will be pleasantly surprised tell ye

Agree, reckon how he turns up for pre season training will have a big say on his future, if he turns up looking like he's been partying since the season ended I think he's done, if he looks like he's been working properly on his fitness during the summer I think maybe there's a hope

Agree, reckon how he turns up for pre season training will have a big say on his future, if he turns up looking like he's been partying since the season ended I think he's done, if he looks like he's been working properly on his fitness during the summer I think maybe there's a hope
With that lady friend, he'll be lean alright.

I’m not sold on Alli, but trying to support the lad to find his form. Anyone have more info on the add-ons and performance requirements? Games played? Goals? Surely this won’t cost us 40m? I understood him not to have reachEd some games played number for us this past season, so perhaps that saved us some portion of fee, but wondering what the add-ons could be looking ahead.
Also, I can see Alli behind the striker in a 4-4-1-1, but where does he fit in a Lampard’s line-up?
£10m after 20 games
+£5 after wearing all menswear items from LV summer 22 range
+£5m for wearing 7 different Lanvin or Dior trabbs
+£3m for 5 flights on a PJ
+£8m for 12 photo ops with some tarts backside in his kite.
+£3m for six different Patak Phillipe watches worn
+£6m if he reaches 20+ starts.

Probably end up costing us £34m.

£10m after 20 games
+£5 after wearing all menswear items from LV summer 22 range
+£5m for wearing 7 different Lanvin or Dior trabbs
+£3m for 5 flights on a PJ
+£8m for 12 photo ops with some tarts backside in his kite.
+£3m for six different Patak Phillipe watches worn
+£6m if he reaches 20+ starts.

Probably end up costing us £34m.
That 20 game mark will be approaching soon, need to decide if we are paying it or not.

I'm firmly of the belief Dele as a Lw floating inside would work.
I agree, would be worth a shot. I have a good feeling about him and DCL working together. The only issue is that you’d have to prioritize speed elsewhere, probably at RW. And our midfield is so slow. And we need to see a little more from Mykolenko offensively to make it work. I think he’s still growing into that in the league but he’s not the quickest on the overlap.

Status
Not open for further replies.