2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at those photos, I wouldn't have guessed that he's an athlete.

Just not sure it will happen for him at Everton, unless he wakes up and decides he wants to be a top level footballer again.
At Everton you can play until over 60! You have to be under 1m50 and over 80 kilos so!

Bit mad he’s still only 26. Needs to show he really wants it this pre-season or I reckon Frank will get shut and his career will just drift away.
I think it already has tbh, it may only be rumours but he certainly seems to put far more effort into the celebrity party circuit than he ever did with football.

Looking at those photos, I wouldn't have guessed that he's an athlete.

I wish I had a visible 6 pack when sitting down.

Hell, I wish I had one standing up, tensing, and holding my breath.

What's an athlete otherwise look like? I'm assuming Sir Mo doesn't look like one here, either, unless I've missed some context

article-2446800-188FC1BD00000578-723_634x577.jpg

I wish I had a visible 6 pack when sitting down.

Hell, I wish I had one standing up, tensing, and holding my breath.

What's an athlete otherwise look like? I'm assuming Sir Mo doesn't look like one here, either, unless I've missed some context

article-2446800-188FC1BD00000578-723_634x577.jpg
EEACBAC1-AE4D-405E-BFDA-8793FF658E4D.jpeg

Well this was a man that when signing for us people were saying similar things about drive and passion for the sport as they are now about Alli

I can’t even hate on footballers who get filthy rich and then can’t be arsed, I’d probably be exactly the same.

Still if he wants to keep living a glamour lifestyle he is going to need to put at least a little bit of effort in as his next contract will be peanuts relative to what he’s current being paid.

I can’t even hate on footballers who get filthy rich and then can’t be arsed, I’d probably be exactly the same.

Still if he wants to keep living a glamour lifestyle he is going to need to put at least a little bit of effort in as his next contract will be peanuts relative to what he’s current being paid.

If anything it would give me the incentive to keep earning that sort of money for as long as possible in what is a very short career.

Status
Not open for further replies.