December Points total bingo

Points total

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So have Arsenal and United! They’ve lost to Sheffield United, United have been beaten by Crystal Palace at home. We should be looking at those two fixtures for what they are - two games against other mid-table sides.

I would agree with you but this doesn't take into account the heartbreaking result at Anfield where we were winning up until the 92nd minute when VAR gives them a dodgy goal and then a Pickford howler gifts the winner in the 101st minute. That'll reduce the team to blancmange for the next two months.

If I'm correct we have a cup game against Leicester sandwiched between the Utd and Arsenal games, so I suspect that will have some sort of impact. I can see us getting two (maybe up to five) points. We are not that good a team, and this season I've come to expect very little from our games, to be honest.

1 Dec - Leicester City (A) = 0

4 Dec - Liverpool (A) = 0

7 Dec - Chelsea (H) = 0

15 Dec - Man Utd (A) = 0

18 Dec = Leicester City (H) EFL Cup = Everton Win

21 Dec - Arsenal (H) = 0

26 Dec - Burnley (H) = 1

28 Dec - Newcastle Utd (A) = 1

1 Jan - Man City (A) = 0

If I'm correct we have a cup game against Leicester sandwiched between the Utd and Arsenal games, so I suspect that will have some sort of impact. I can see us getting two (maybe up to five) points. We are not that good a team, and this season I've come to expect very little from our games, to be honest.

1 Dec - Leicester City (A) = 0

4 Dec - Liverpool (A) = 0

7 Dec - Chelsea (H) = 0

15 Dec - Man Utd (A) = 0

18 Dec = Leicester City (H) EFL Cup = Everton Win

21 Dec - Arsenal (H) = 0

26 Dec - Burnley (H) = 1

28 Dec - Newcastle Utd (A) = 1

1 Jan - Man City (A) = 0

Wow.

I know we've been awful this season but, with the exception of the RS and city (who aren't as good as last year) everyone in this league is beatable.
All those teams will come out and play against us which is where Silva does well.
There'll be a good few draws in there so it wont be a huge points haul but it wont be sackable form.
We'll draw with Chelsea, United and Arsenal, beat Burnley and newcastle. 9pts.
Hopefully beat Leicester in the cup too.

I'd be happy with 9 points as a minimum tbh. I just don't know what Everton will turn up in these games despite how crap other teams are.

Status
Not open for further replies.