December Points total bingo

Points total

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get our fans at all you know. The more I look at these fixtures, the less scared I am for every game after the derby.

Liverpool and Leicester away are horrible games back to back and you can quite understandably see two defeats there. Chelsea will be tough but it’s at home. But why people are still scared of Manchester United and Arsenal in 2019 is beyond me. Same people that said we’d get battered by Spurs and then when we drew came out with the “Spurs are crap though”.

I don’t get our fans at all you know. The more I look at these fixtures, the less scared I am for every game after the derby.

Liverpool and Leicester away are horrible games back to back and you can quite understandably see two defeats there. Chelsea will be tough but it’s at home. But why people are still scared of Manchester United and Arsenal in 2019 is beyond me. Same people that said we’d get battered by Spurs and then when we drew came out with the “Spurs are crap though”.
Understand that however think people are remembering Villa and Sheff Utd games. We have been crap regardless of opposition.

Understand that however think people are remembering Villa and Sheff Utd games. We have been crap regardless of opposition.

So have Arsenal and United! They’ve lost to Sheffield United, United have been beaten by Crystal Palace at home. We should be looking at those two fixtures for what they are - two games against other mid-table sides.

So have Arsenal and United! They’ve lost to Sheffield United, United have been beaten by Crystal Palace at home. We should be looking at those two fixtures for what they are - two games against other mid-table sides.
Agree we should. It’s just hard to expect wins at the moment with form and injuries to the midfield.

I fancy us to beat Arsenal and Burnley a result against Newcastle and probably get some unexpected points here and there, Man United aren't much cop beyond their front two, Leicester may not be on as much form as they are now for instance. We actually play better against teams that attack us usually. I'd be more worried by a run against park the bus teams.So optimistically 8-10 points.

Leicester - 0
RS - 0
Chelsea - 0
Man Utd - 0
Arsenal - 1
Burnley - 3
Newcastle - 1

Anything more is a bonus.

Last season from those fixtures we took 12 points but situation is a lot different now.
I fancy we will pick up a win in that first four I don't know which but can't see us losing four on the trot.

Status
Not open for further replies.