Dear Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill ace, I remember a few years back when he poped up on the screen and a small number of fans applauded, while he rest (like me) at the time didnt think he deserved it and some sadly even booed. Back then he didnt, right now he does, we ow him a lot.

One of the best sights in recent memory was seeing him back at the game after that bout of illness he went through.

Was really worried for him.

All forums are heavy on posts based on very limited information or total ignorance written by people who like to spend other people's money because they don't have much themselves and have never come within a million miles of running a business.
That's what makes them fun.

The only absolute facts are that we were in a massive mess when Kenwright arrived, we've maintained our PL status and stabilised on the fringes of European qualification in most recent seasons and have found a rich backer.

Everything else is cloaked in misinformation, limited information snd speculation about what might have been.and rumours.

So, we were in a mess when Bill came and now we potentially have a bright future. That is the only certainty.

Sorry, don't get me wrong, I like the way you've written it, really well done. But my view is that you are praising a businessman who made a killing on an asset with no investment. He had every right to do so, and if you had praised his business acumen in keeping an asset until it was worth an optimum amount, then sure - but you're not; you're praising him as some sort of benevolent father like figure who we should be thankful for.

He wasn't, and we shouldn't. Because he kept hold of his toy football club for so long, and because of his sheer incompetence in regards to multiple ground moves, we're a decade behind where we could have been.

So yeah, as unpopular as this post will be, I simply disagree with what you posted completely, no matter how well it was written.

Sorry, don't get me wrong, I like the way you've written it, really well done. But my view is that you are praising a businessman who made a killing on an asset with no investment. He had every right to do so, and if you had praised his business acumen in keeping an asset until it was worth an optimum amount, then sure - but you're not; you're praising him as some sort of benevolent father like figure who we should be thankful for.

He wasn't, and we shouldn't. Because he kept hold of his toy football club for so long, and because of his sheer incompetence in regards to multiple ground moves, we're a decade behind where we could have been.

So yeah, as unpopular as this post will be, I simply disagree with what you posted completely, no matter how well it was written.
You are one fine poster mate.I respect you and your opinions in so many threads.It is just a beg to differ scenario.I am not trying to be sarcastic in any way .iT'S JUST DIFFERENT POINTS OF YOU X

Great post.
Without Bill we wouldn't be the fantastic community club that we are, an example to everyone else how it should be done.
He's a tremendous chairman and ambassador for our club.

He gets loads of grief on the internet but plenty of respect at the match. Weird that...

Remember that time old blue bill refused to sell us to the man city owners. Then tried to sell us to some random dipstick who lived in a bedsit in manchester.

Good times, good times.

I know some people have a problem with him but to me he will always be super jesus. The chairman of my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.