Dear Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty never been Bills biggest fan but he's done a superb job with the owner he's found us and from what I understand deserves a lot of credit for the transfer business we have done so far this summer.

Some people are so bitter and blinded by the years prior to this and that's kind of understandable, but some of the disgusting things said about him are uncalled for. Give him the credit he now deserves.

In all honesty never been Bills biggest fan but he's done a superb job with the owner he's found us and from what I understand deserves a lot of credit for the transfer business we have done so far this summer.

Some people are so bitter and blinded by the years prior to this and that's kind of understandable, but some of the disgusting things said about him are uncalled for. Give him the credit he now deserves.

Thought he'd got it..https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/£60-million-chinese-deal.97473/

Irregardless of whether Bills doing going now. It's down to the fact he can stretch his arms a bit now Moshiri has invested heavily.

I'll never knock Bill's love for Everton. He's a blue through and through.

But as a good guy, he's number one.

But chairman he's appalling. He's sold off everything under our noses... so even next season when we've got warm frothy Chang (which we're definitely keeping), give a little parting farewell to Sodexo... as they're the ones making money.

He lied for years and nearly threw us under the bus... he desperately wanted an alternate manager other than Moyes, which would have been hugely alarming, and tried to move us to Kirkby.

Likewise, he's also provided the biggest stain on Everton football club, ever. No, not Peter Johnson, but Robert Elstone... the man is the devil and we'll never progress with him.

As a 25 year old, this is the most excited I've been to be a blue. However, bill gets credit, for being highly respected, but I'm stopping short of highly praising him. The koeman factor and moshiri factor for me are vastly more luring and important.

Status
Not open for further replies.