2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the reality is, he can - and has backed it up. Are you telling me he couldn't have made a 15 yard pass in masses of space like Klaassen last night?
Deffo but his heads always down like. It was a simple pass but effective of klassen last night . Barkley seems to want to do the hard stuff and doesn't pull it off like. Instead of doing the basic stuff and get his confidence up.

Deffo but his heads always down like. It was a simple pass but effective of klassen last night . Barkley seems to want to do the hard stuff and doesn't pull it off like. Instead of doing the basic stuff and get his confidence up.

But again - that's total rubbish. Barkley has the goals and the assists. Last season, if he wasn't passing to Lukaku getting forward.... who would he get to pass to? Kone? Valencia? Calvert-Lewin looking completely lost on the wing?

You're buying in to the absolute myth that Barkley hasn't been effective for us.

But again - that's total rubbish. Barkley has the goals and the assists. Last season, if he wasn't passing to Lukaku getting forward.... who would he get to pass to? Kone? Valencia? Calvert-Lewin looking completely lost on the wing?

You're buying in to the absolute myth that Barkley hasn't been effective for us.

With Barkley and Lukaku we'd have won 4-0 last night

Fair point mate

He is going to be a quality player for us. I don't think he and Rooney should play in the same side too often. They seem to get in each others way.

Harsh, while I'm amazed that highlights were actually stretched out to four minutes, Davy was at the centre of everything that was promising...he'll do a good job for us.......

Keane running up the field like, er, Ronald Koeman in his prime was much more promising

Status
Not open for further replies.