2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaassen has been treated like scum, I don't even think he gets a game for the u 23's does he? He deserves a run of games now. How can we write off £24m after 189 premier league minutes?
He's being treated a bit like Niasse was, Sam has hardly given him ago, it's as if Sam is going on Koemans judgment. I think he is/was going by still playing Snides and has only just started to trust Niasse.

I would have him starting a few games and swap and change with Davies. Klaassen lacked physicality and stamina but could pass a ball and quickly and usually forward. With Theo in the team this could prove useful. Worth a try I reckon.
Think he deserves a chance coming off the bench for Davies at least. He can’t be that bad a player in that position surely. Just needs to show energy, work hard, be positive on the ball and try to get in the box. That’s what he was supposed to be good at for Ajax.

Great that isn't it, 100k a week to go watch the team that you were bought from and you don't even need to bother getting ready to play for the team who bought you. Not saying it's Davy's fault, just one more disgraceful decision by our management team. He must be a better option than Schneiderlin.

Was an excellent signing up until the time we bought Gylfi, at that point he became irrelevant. Would like to see him play but the other midfielders don't give us that luxury.

Was an excellent signing up until the time we bought Gylfi, at that point he became irrelevant. Would like to see him play but the other midfielders don't give us that luxury.

Sam said he rested Sigurdsson (plus others) v Arsenal. So instead of fielding a team of CBs he could have given him a go then.

Status
Not open for further replies.