David Weir returning in backroom role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weir was a good player for us, but do we not have enough ex players, who've contributed to the longest trophy drought in our history, loitering around the club? They must surely, be running out of space at Finch Farm at this stage.

Weir was a good player for us, but do we not have enough ex players, who've contributed to the longest trophy drought in our history, loitering around the club? They must surely, be running out of space at Finch Farm at this stage.
A good hard working player for us, an intelligent ex Ranger and Sheffield United, right up your street, thought you might cut him a bit of slack.

He won't be here just to pick up his wages if he does come here at all.

You're obsessed with the number of ex players we have and you're obsessed with our trophy drought

There you go I even had to throw in a paragraph or two as you're obsessed about them as well.

A good hard working player for us, an intelligent ex Ranger and Sheffield United, right up your street, thought you might cut him a bit of slack.

He won't be here just to pick up his wages if he does come here at all.

You're obsessed with the number of ex players we have and you're obsessed with our trophy drought

There you go I even had to throw in a paragraph or two as you're obsessed about them as well.
I have nothing against David Weir at all. I have great time for him. I'm just looking at the bigger picture is all. If anything David Weir was a victim, of accidental friendly fire on my part.

I'm sure David Weir will do a fine job, and it's all just bit of a coincidence. I see no reason for Franny Jeffers and Jose Baxter, being on the payroll though. For once i agree with you, it was wrong of me to lump David Weir in with those two.

David Weir gave it his all for Everton and Rangers. The other two though just wasted their careers, and as such i would question why they are employed by this club.

Sorry, what is the exact opposite? Because he is crap at his job it makes him an ex-player?
Can't remember what exactly I was getting at but I think I meant you could say that some people might think he will be good at his job because he is an ex-player and not because of his experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.