David Moyes rules out any January transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffee-boy

Player Valuation: £15m
Everton boss David Moyes has ruled out any January transfer business because of a lack of resources.

The Toffees have started in brilliant fashion in the Premier League and currently sit in fourth spot after 11 games, suffering just one defeat.

"I don't think we'll strengthen in January," said Moyes.

"I don't think we'll be looking to do any business - not because we wouldn't

want to but I just don't think we will have the resources to properly do it in

January."

Moyes completed most of his player acuisitions in the summer, bringing in the likes of Steven Naismith, Kevin Mirallas and re-signing Steven Pienaar from Tottenham. (From SSN)

Moyes - No new additions in January

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8251409?

Ruled out making any new additions as we don't have the resources. What has happened to the £7m we still have remaining from the Rodwell sale?
We've got here one of the biggest opportunities we've had for years to get back in to the Champions League and our unambitious board pull this one out. They really are a shambles and don't deserve to run our club.

Everton boss David Moyes has ruled out any January transfer business because of a lack of resources.

The Toffees have started in brilliant fashion in the Premier League and currently sit in fourth spot after 11 games, suffering just one defeat.

"I don't think we'll strengthen in January," said Moyes.

"I don't think we'll be looking to do any business - not because we wouldn't

want to but I just don't think we will have the resources to properly do it in

January."

Moyes completed most of his player acuisitions in the summer, bringing in the likes of Steven Naismith, Kevin Mirallas and re-signing Steven Pienaar from Tottenham.

Meaning he will when he sells in the summer

Don't see why this needs saying TBH?

Everyone's on a bit of a high there's a feelgood factor round the club and the press are talking about Everton in a positive way.

Wish him and his ****ing [Poor language removed] of a boss would **** off perpetuating this plucky little everton bollocks because he's scared to be judged as failing to do what he should have.

The chances of us getting through the season with no injurys to our best eleven will be very small.

In other words ..we will get injurys and the bench will not have the quality to replace like for like.

Not good quotes today not good at all for our hopes of CLF

Well i think we should atleast recall barkley, Also would you sell felli now to get funds to try and sort the squad out? as i dont think we have enough depth to keep us at 4th untill the end of the season

Looks like moyes is going back to keeping everybodys feet on the ground type quotes again and switching any possible potential blames back to bill , we will forever be going around in circles with all this kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.