Dave or Marco?

Dave or Marco?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats my main problem, I dont have a guy.

In the past ive always had a guy I can get behind, but this time ive got nada.

JGSn.gif

Anyone voting for Moyes...you are basically advocating the same behaviour as Slaven Bilic, Nick Barmby and others who have behaved underhandedly.

If Moyes is reappointed it wont be a Brands decision so that renders him pointless...

Basically saying you can screw us over and we will take you back + our 'project' has failed.

During this tough run of games surely we’d be better off with our current manager as he seems to overachieve playing against tougher opposition. No doubt he should be gone at seasons end but there’s no point getting another manager in unless it’s a top manager.
Do you think Moyes would get any points from this tough run of games compared to Silva?
One thing is for certain, Schneiderlin needs to be banished from the team and Sidurdsson benched to have any chance of results going forward.

Inappropriate Language
During this tough run of games surely we’d be better off with our current manager as he seems to overachieve playing against tougher opposition. No doubt he should be gone at seasons end but there’s no point getting another manager in unless it’s a top manager.
Do you think Moyes would get any points from this tough run of games compared to Silva?
One thing is for certain, Schneiderlin needs to be banished from the team and Sidurdsson benched to have any chance of results going forward.
Agreed!!no way will moyes get any more points from that horrendous fixture list than silva would.the likes of silvas golden boys Richarlison and digne will not wanna know if silva is sacked.as for S*** and s**** in midfield they should not wear the Everton shirt again unless they remember how to play football

Of course I voted Silva as Moyes is the last appointment to be made in my opinion ,I cannot believe half would have him back given that the only other option is Silva .Silva is not the man but he hasn't told us he doesn't know what he will do ,let his contract run down and then jumped ship for a post he agreed to take months earlier .So for that he gets my vote .I think Silva's heart is in it but it seems like he is trying to stop a runaway train and has his hands tied .

I just remembered he got a really expensive watch off uncle Bill as he left only for the truth to reveal itself hours later .I know somone will tell me it wasn't Bill's money but that is beside the point .

Status
Not open for further replies.