Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stirring from PhilM. Being a Gibson superfan I can think of about 2 or 3 photos of Gibson posting a twitter photo with him drinking in the last 2-3 years. Why don't you share these photos to back up your statement, pal? Have you been tallying all our players drinking twitter photos. How many's Barkley had? Look at the beer belly on the poor trainer.

November 2012:
543003_10151109906346277_2144525936_n.jpg

August 2014:

Nice stirring from PhilM. Being a Gibson superfan I can think of about 2 or 3 photos of Gibson posting a twitter photo with him drinking in the last 2-3 years. Why don't you share these photos to back up your statement, pal? Have you been tallying all our players drinking twitter photos. How many's Barkley had? Look at the beer belly on the poor trainer.

November 2012:
543003_10151109906346277_2144525936_n.jpg

August 2014:

MAXIMUM +ve REP.:coffee:

Applauding here.

Gibson seems fully aware he needs a good season as much for himself as for Everton/Ireland

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/darron-gibson-says-now-never-7711945
He said: “Being out for 10 months last season gave me a lot of time to think about things, and I think this is now or never, really, to be honest with you, so I am looking forward to the task ahead. “It just made me realise that I’m not getting any younger. I need to start playing games and I need to start doing well for myself. It’s a big opportunity for me.”

Thought he looked good in preseason, looking forward to him playing when he is fully match fit.

I'm really hoping he comes back strong if he gets back to the top of his game he can really push for a regular starting spot.

It'll be interesting to see which way martinez goes between him and Barry. I think he offers more when we have the ball, controlling possession and better passing range etc whereas Barry is better without it, positionally and defensively. Think this one of the good dilemmas.

We'll agree to disagree, but from what I've seen and know Im confident that Martinez has 'discussed' the matters with him.

Rooney has the same problems; too much drinking and smoking in the Orient in Speke has played a part in his decline.
Is the Orient still going then? Used to drink there when I was a young lad in the early '60s!

Gibson, Besic and Jimmy Mac as midfield three in a derby. YES, I wouldn't even be arsed about the score, just the amount of damage they'd do. Fat Arse benitez done that to us for years when we where weak as a wet fart in CM

Rooney in the orient ...heard it all now , am gonna have to ask colleens brothers who I play footy with to confirm that cos Am not having that ...the orient haha

Status
Not open for further replies.