Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it his acl he done because when i done mine the doctor said i will be out for 12 months after the operation still waiting for the call to have it done like

Is it his acl he done because when i done mine the doctor said i will be out for 12 months after the operation still waiting for the call to have it done like

Pros won't be out for 12 with an ACL generally. 6-9 is the guide at most top level clubs I should imagine. Going through my second ACL rehab of my lifetime at the moment so feeling his pain at the moment.

he is made of glass, he seems to be always hurt, its a pity we could do with him this season
looks like ossie is there for the seasom now.

Why ?

McCarthy and Barry.

I've got fookin' everything crossed that it will be those two. But unfortunately the squad is so small, if we need somebody to play either left or right midfield then it's gonna be Osman. He'll worm his way in to most starting XIs due to our small squad size and relatively short injury list imo.

I dunno what's worse, Osman on the wing or Osman in centre midfield, both laughable.

I've got fookin' everything crossed that it will be those two. But unfortunately the squad is so small, if we need somebody to play either left or right midfield then it's gonna be Osman. He'll worm his way in to most starting XIs due to our small squad size and relatively short injury list imo.

I dunno what's worse, Osman on the wing or Osman in centre midfield, both laughable.

He was alright last year.

He was alright last year.

Al_Bundy.jpeg

Just saying give him a chance like.

The lid has had his chance, lid, and he's stunk the place out EVERY single game. Then, when he has a not **** game but still way below all other players, everybody is going miles over the top and posting stuff like "HE PLAYED WELL TODAY DID LEON!", as if they're trying desperately to convince themselves that he is anywhere near good enough to still be representing the mighty FC Everton of Walton.

Status
Not open for further replies.