Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
...our birdman had a hernia op and he's been out for 2 months (and counting). Brady's been out TWO WEEKS. Hate to sound like an Evertonian but what are the odds he scores on Saturday?!!

...our birdman had a hernia op and he's been out for 2 months (and counting). Brady's been out TWO WEEKS. Hate to sound like an Evertonian but what are the odds he scores on Saturday?!!
Its as close to a sure thing as you will find in sport. Shouldn't bet against Everton though, its a bittersweet victory.

Gibson was struggling with injuries since we have had him but at least then he didn't have to go and play for Ireland and be at risk and now obviously with a new Irish manager we will see Gibson called up and you never know with Gibson.

Cut losses with him? not just from this one injury but since we have had him to be fair.

I'd rather it happen at the club who's paying his wages, as opposed to the international team he's been ostracised from for the past 12 months. Since the injury at West Brom last year his Everton career has been stop/start to say the least, he's barely featured this season so I'd direct my ire towards the club for letting him swan off on International duty.

It's just f*cking sods law isn't it? It's like overcoming VD to end up accidentally catching your flailing [Poor language removed] in the car door 5 minutes after the all clear.

lol Crying (but not shaking) at that.....Ouch

So we going to be suing the Irish FA, then? Surely?

For What? i wonder would there be so much moaning if it happened in a reserve game. Gibson playing was part of his rehab and EFC knew that. If he did,nt get injured he might have played the hour the lad just got unlucky:

Darron Gibson ‏@D_gibson4 13m
I'm devastated, but would like to thank all the fans for their messages, long road ahead but I'll be back fitter and stronger! #COYB

For What? i wonder would there be so much moaning if it happened in a reserve game. Gibson playing was part of his rehab and EFC knew that. If he did,nt get injured he might have played the hour the lad just got unlucky:

No mate, it happens nowadays that if your player gets injured on international duty you can sue/claim the costs for rehabilitation/wages, etc. About right too. He shouldn't have been playing two games in four days after having had no practice with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.