Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibbo is a crock. reminds me of harry kewel...plays 1 week out for the next 4! Shame really coz there is a good player in there

Interesting to think that for a long time we were unbeaten when Gibbo was in the team and this season the only two times he's played, we've lost. We're light in center mid again.

We took a chance on him when he was a well known sicknote.

How long left on his contract. He'll be doing well to be ready for next Aug. Wouldn't be holding my my breath if I were him on the hope of an extension.
I think it will be a case of thank you and goodbye.

Hope I'm wrong and he comes good, you never can tell.

We took a chance on him when he was a well known sicknote.

How long left on his contract. He'll be doing well to be ready for next Aug. Wouldn't be holding my my breath if I were him on the hope of an extension.
I think it will be a case of thank you and goodbye.

Hope I'm wrong and he comes good, you never can tell.

I note it only says "damaged" the ACL. If that's the case, then we could see him again near the back end of this season.

But he has still not lost a game in the league at Goodison

...with our home record over the last 18 months, alot of players 'specialness' is highlighted. Everton is an AMAZING team at home. Goodison Park, for all its archaicisms, is a VERY special place. In fact, it is probably such a special place because in this world where billions of dollars are printed for free every day and given to the already ultra-wealthy .1%, Goodison's old-fashionedness is what gives us an edge....duty, honour, community...to my dying blue breath!!!

KEV'S MOTOR.

article-0-1B6C3716000005DC-100_634x360.jpg

GIBBO'S

hi-res-ambulance.jpg

Only Bayern Munich had more of their players than Everton out on international duty this week.

I know there's another couple of these nonsense games coming up soon and there'll be others before the end of the season. We may as well be playing in the Europa League for all the rest our players are getting...and at least in the EL it'd be to our benefit. Oh, and imagine trying to juggle EL football next season with this international bull**** on top!

We should be getting players to cry off like other clubs do.

Only Bayern Munich had more of their players than Everton out on international duty this week.

I know there's another couple of these nonsense games coming up soon and there'll be others before the end of the season. We may as well be playing in the Europa League for all the rest our players are getting...and at least in the EL it'd be to our benefit. Oh, and imagine trying to juggle EL football next season with this international bull**** on top!

We should be getting players to cry off like other clubs do.

This absolutely can't be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.