Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he'd cost around 10m, yes.

He only cost 500k so he's barely a shocking signing mate.

This is Everton we're talking about. We don't spend £10m on players.

For Everton a player who will have made 35 appearances in two and a half seasons is a shocking signing. I'd take your point if we were a City or a Chelsea who have loads of options off the bench, but our back up CM options are currently Leon Osman and.... nobody else. Darron Gibson plays a large part in that.

This is Everton we're talking about. We don't spend £10m on players.

For Everton a player who will have made 35 appearances in two and a half seasons is a shocking signing. I'd take your point if we were a City or a Chelsea who have loads of options off the bench, but our back up CM options are currently Leon Osman and.... nobody else. Darron Gibson plays a large part in that.

Ridiculous post. Davek's rattled you and now you're posting gibberish.

He's done his ACL. Do you want him to play on crutches?

Are you being deliberately stupid ? Of course i don't want him to play on crutches.

I'm not sure what's so controversial about suggesting Gibson could end up being a shocking signing, really. All the current history suggests he's got massive fitness/injury problems and we probably will never get a full season out of him. A club like Everton can't afford to be signing players like that to four and a half year contracts, as evidenced by the fact that our current CM back up is Leon f***ing Osman.

I think Gibbo is a great part of the team, when fit. 'When fit' being the important part of that sentence.

Are you being deliberately stupid ? Of course i don't want him to play on crutches.

I'm not sure what's so controversial about suggesting Gibson could end up being a shocking signing, really. All the current history suggests he's got massive fitness/injury problems and we probably will never get a full season out of him. A club like Everton can't afford to be signing players like that to four and a half year contracts, as evidenced by the fact that our current CM back up is Leon f***ing Osman.

I think Gibbo is a great part of the team, when fit. 'When fit' being the important part of that sentence.

You're talking rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.