Danny Murphy - Brainless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as people keep reacting to him, he will continue with his garbage. A worm like that can only offer one trait, of being an antagonistic imbecile.

I heard the comment on the fan with the crutches. Completely uncalled for.
It appears to be on TV as a pundit it is not enough to talk sense, you have to be controversial. In all honestly I can think of much worse than Murphy, speaks volumes for so-called pundits.

Talks incessantly about his time at Spurs and Liverpool where he played 190 times in total.

Makes no mention of the clubs he played the bulk of his career at: Crewe, Charlton, Fulham, Blackburn where he notched up over 400 appearances.

Funny that.

It appears to be on TV as a pundit it is not enough to talk sense, you have to be controversial. In all honestly I can think of much worse than Murphy, speaks volumes for so-called pundits.

Someone should put him on crutches. Permanently.

I think he was trying his best at being funny, but he’s a wool from Crewe which isn’t relnowned for its humour.

The best thing to come out of there is the train to Lime Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.