Danny Murphy - Brainless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of them who thought argh carragher alrite when he started on sky. But now he's a bigger gobshite then ever. One dimensional in his tweets always abar Everton. It's all he has in his locker and the mongs across the park lap it up... R EES SEE FUNNI CARRAGHER IN HE

The media in particular is full of ex kopites. Mellor, Redknapp, Souness, Thompson, Walsh, Carragher, Murphy, Lawrenson, McManaman, James, Gerrard, Owen etc.
Mourinho was right when he called out the bias towards the RS in the media.

Are you forgetting that apart from Carragher all that lot played for many other clubs besides Liverpool?

Are you forgetting that apart from Carragher all that lot played for many other clubs besides Liverpool?

I actually think Carragher is by far the best of the ex-reds on TV and is actually a real asset to sky's coverage, he and Gary Neville's analysis on Monday night football is often of high quality.

The sheer number of ex Liverpool players turned pundits is extraordinarily large though, certainly unique and not applying to any other club, the number of ex players from the second most well represented club United doesn't come even close, not even slightly, in fact nowhere near at all.

There are some ex-reds perhaps more one-eyed and biased than others, for me Jamie Redknapp usually fights a losing battle in his efforts to suppress his total one-eyed and biased view on anything remotely to do with Liverpool

Personally I'm bored s**tless with hearing paranoid Evertonians banging on and on and on about what so-called 'rs pundits' say.

Some of their ex-players get gigs in the media. So fecking what??? Most of them have connections to other clubs too.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.