Danny Murphy - Brainless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things you'll hear Danny Murphy say: "Gerrard Houlier used to say to me...."

Things you wont hear Danny Murphy say: "Dario Gradi used to say to me..."

A bang average, easily forgettable PL player, now plying his trade as a stating the bleedin' obvious all-round-media-bore who tries to kid on the general public he's got some special relationship with Liverpool FC when he's actually an irrelevancy to them.

I doubt that very much. Like most, he will part of an agency that supplies BBC/ITV/BT/Talksport with pundits. Its like a timetable for them, with all the slots needing filling. Hence why the same ones crop up time after time.

Its the Shearers and Nevilles that will be on contracts at one outlet.

Yeah couldn't find a piece about a contract with the bbc for Murphy mate, just a bit where someone alluded to him being on a £150k, saw the bit about Shearer's contract with them though, £400k a year!

If you mated Lawro and Savage to genetically create a mutant pundit with a jolt of lightening to animate him that burnt his hair off.

For me he'd be better off cast in a Hammer horror movie.

I received a GOT warning for using unfavourable language about Mr Murphy after his snide comments yesterday (soz mods).

So I will use more measured tones this time in my description of him as an odious, bitter, dog-bothering, kopite, cretin.

No issue with the Williams penalty personally but Danny Murphy is an utter cretin. That champions league shout was embarrassing

I always think of this advert when I see him on the TV nowadays

fast-683x852.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.