Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never get any credit from the media or the likes of sky and talksport. We need to do the business on the pitch, so they can’t ignore us.

Even City after 10yrs and countless trophies, I’d say they Spurs win virtually nothing in 50yrs still get as much publicity. The media mainly interested in utd, Liverpool and the 3 cockney media darling clubs
Arsenal receive far too much media coverage - particularly on Talksport. I don't tune into it that much but when I do by far the most frequent mentions afforded to any club are those referencing Arsenal. Arsenal stories also fil most of the online PL content in The Mail and the Mirror.

I read the Mail - problem is Everton - won nought for a long time - when they do they might get more coverage. I would struggle to write anything positive over the last god knows how many years about my beloved team! UP THE BLUES.

Something about approving of the manager.
It's been like Benitezs having his own PR firm.

Thet have practically been applauding the fella for finding his own arse with his own hands.

The character assasination of James has continued apace also, in the rs echo and online via the atlhetic and football insider, even though we have hoofed him to the dessert league. Why is that?

The club has got more paid shill journos on the books than they ever have had, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.