Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be looking at this rag online and the premiership highlights .The first mention of Everton was the 79th article and that was about james the rat .Multiple about the rest but 79th and no mention of our joint second position is quite a bias
The mail is a Tory paper. As such, they have to pander to their audience (ie. The rs).

Just be looking at this rag online and the premiership highlights .The first mention of Everton was the 79th article and that was about james the rat .Multiple about the rest but 79th and no mention of our joint second position is quite a bias
We aren't joint second mate, we are 5th in the league.

A) Why do you care?
B) Why is a player who was told he was free to leave a rat?
C) Everton are irrelevant and the most relevant thing about them in the last year has been James Rodriguez and appointing a Liverpool legend as our manager
Do you really think all that ?
Why do I care -what is that as a question when I have posted ,it seems obvious to me .
He is a rat because he didn't play last year when we all know he wasn't ill .Even this season he flaunted Covid guidelines and spent time away knowing he couldn't play again when he returned .He only had to come out and tell us fans he wanted to play and the reaction would have forced Benitez to rethink I am sure .
If you seriously think Everton are irrelevant as a team then you win ,I have no answer to someone who thinks their favourite team ( Please forgive the assumption ) is irrelevant ,saying that you contradicted yourself by posting the two things about us that you feel have been relevant in the last year .

Do you really think all that ?
Why do I care -what is that as a question when I have posted ,it seems obvious to me .
He is a rat because he didn't play last year when we all know he wasn't ill .Even this season he flaunted Covid guidelines and spent time away knowing he couldn't play again when he returned .He only had to come out and tell us fans he wanted to play and the reaction would have forced Benitez to rethink I am sure .
If you seriously think Everton are irrelevant as a team then you win ,I have no answer to someone who thinks their favourite team ( Please forgive the assumption ) is irrelevant ,saying that you contradicted yourself by posting the two things about us that you feel have been relevant in the last year .
You have just made that up mate.
Go have a sit down and a pipe, and come up with a post that isn't fiction next time.

Not being pedantic, just pointing out your glaring error.
We have the same amount of points as the second ,if we win one more point we would be ahead just one point and the goal difference would not matter .So we are at this stage equal to the second in points accumulated .
Or were Chelsea better than Liverpool last week because their name begins with a "C"

We have the same amount of points as the second ,if we win one more point we would be ahead just one point and the goal difference would not matter .So we are at this stage equal to the second in points accumulated .
Or were Chelsea better than Liverpool last week because their name begins with a "C"
We are in 5th.
If the league finished now we would be in 5th place.
Not sure how I can explain it anymore simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.