Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be looking at this rag online and the premiership highlights .The first mention of Everton was the 79th article and that was about james the rat .Multiple about the rest but 79th and no mention of our joint second position is quite a bias
its like the red echo, barely a positive article about us but plenty of the latest RS news, such as Captain fantastic tying his own laces.

Do you really think all that ?
Why do I care -what is that as a question when I have posted ,it seems obvious to me .
He is a rat because he didn't play last year when we all know he wasn't ill .Even this season he flaunted Covid guidelines and spent time away knowing he couldn't play again when he returned .He only had to come out and tell us fans he wanted to play and the reaction would have forced Benitez to rethink I am sure .
If you seriously think Everton are irrelevant as a team then you win ,I have no answer to someone who thinks their favourite team ( Please forgive the assumption ) is irrelevant ,saying that you contradicted yourself by posting the two things about us that you feel have been relevant in the last year .
I mean there's so much wrong in this I don't know where to start.

For one, everything you said there about James is incorrect, btw.

Two, Everton are irrelevant to the wider media, yes. I work in the media, actually work for a very large company (not a paper), but like most other large companies, the only PL teams that are of interest are the 'big six', and guess what, Spurs wouldn't be had they sold Kane this summer. Indeed, they may not be anyway soon enough.

Everton have won one trophy in 26 years and regularly now finish mid-table. I love the club, I've been a fan 20 of my 26 years. But right now, we are irrelevant in the wider scheme of things.

Nobody but Evertonians (and weird Kopies) search for Everton news.

Apparently, we are in touching distance of the top 4. The teams in 2nd, 3rd and 4th are joint 2nd.
We will never get any credit from the media or the likes of sky and talksport. We need to do the business on the pitch, so they can’t ignore us.

Even City after 10yrs and countless trophies, I’d say they Spurs win virtually nothing in 50yrs still get as much publicity. The media mainly interested in utd, Liverpool and the 3 cockney media darling clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.