2018/19 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

He always gave his all and had the right attitude. Not his fault that as third choice right back he was forced to play twenty odd games at left back. In this case, one should hate the game (Koeman and Walsh’s failed squad building) and not the player (Cuco). The abuse he got from our fans was disgusting - and I sit in the tame Park End. He was free and not on silly wages (comparative to the rest of the squad). No need to make someone a punching bag for the failures of those above him.

Another player we all forgot is still contracted to the club.
  • Mirallas
  • Martina
  • Besic
  • McCarthy
  • Bolasie
  • Sandro
  • Niasse
I doubt we'll get rid of any of them on a permanent deal before their contracts end.

He always gave his all and had the right attitude. Not his fault that as third choice right back he was forced to play twenty odd games at left back. In this case, one should hate the game (Koeman and Walsh’s failed squad building) and not the player (Cuco). The abuse he got from our fans was disgusting - and I sit in the tame Park End. He was free and not on silly wages (comparative to the rest of the squad). No need to make someone a punching bag for the failures of those above him.
He really was on silly wages compared to his ability, really, really silly wages.

Another player we all forgot is still contracted to the club.
  • Mirallas
  • Martina
  • Besic
  • McCarthy
  • Bolasie
  • Sandro
  • Niasse
I doubt we'll get rid of any of them on a permanent deal before their contracts end.
My god I absolutely despise seeing that list, I get actually angry they are having around like a army of little Garbutts stealing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.