2018/19 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berhalter was an awful hire. Waited a year to hire a manager while passing on interviewing managers like tata martino and others to pick Greg who's brother is the chief commerical director for our federation and a likely CEO successor. Good old US soccer. Have to keep it in the club. Part of why they got rid of Jurgen and replaced him with Arena
I was kind of rooting for Curacao last night. The whole USMNT hierarchy needs to be blown up. Grinding to a QF win over Curacao, beating Jamaica on penalties, and then getting trounced in the final by Mexico 3-1 b/c that's only that close b/c of Pulisic magic would be enough for them to say "well we made the final".

Blow it up already. Bernalter just reeks of nepotism

I was kind of rooting for Curacao last night. The whole USMNT hierarchy needs to be blown up. Grinding to a QF win over Curacao, beating Jamaica on penalties, and then getting trounced in the final by Mexico 3-1 b/c that's only that close b/c of Pulisic magic would be enough for them to say "well we made the final".

Blow it up already. Bernalter just reeks of nepotism
They're never blowing it up sadly. The time to blow it up was after the loss in Couva in 2017. If they didnt blow it up after that they never will.

Martina is not good at football but I’ll not say a bad word of him. He was told to play out of position in a shambles of a defense in a dire and demoralized team, and gave it his best, even coming up with the odd positive contribution here and there. He’s got no place on a side with ambition but he was a good soldier. Eredivise is probably his best fit and so be it. Wish him well.

Martina is not good at football but I’ll not say a bad word of him. He was told to play out of position in a shambles of a defense in a dire and demoralized team, and gave it his best, even coming up with the odd positive contribution here and there. He’s got no place on a side with ambition but he was a good soldier. Eredivise is probably his best fit and so be it. Wish him well.
he is a very average player who always gives his best , but why did we loan Southampton full back who was 3rd choice ?...... on a free but on a big wage we can't give him away...... Everton that.......

he is a very average player who always gives his best , but why did we loan Southampton full back who was 3rd choice ?...... on a free but on a big wage we can't give him away...... Everton that.......

Email the then manager and ask him Joey.

Berhalter was an awful hire. Waited a year to hire a manager while passing on interviewing managers like tata martino and others to pick Greg who's brother is the chief commerical director for our federation and a likely CEO successor. Good old US soccer. Have to keep it in the club. Part of why they got rid of Jurgen and replaced him with Arena
Yep. Inbred no-learn idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.