Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth is Eze still on the pitch?
He should’ve been off, obviously home town advantage.
I thought it was a decent 1st half. They’ve had chances, we’ve had chances. We’ve played some nice stuff at times, we need a little more composure and patience on the ball. I still think we try to go from back to front too quickly, too often.
If we can keep it tight, I feel we can get another goal.

VAR is a disgrace, some of the challenges they have let go in London today are scandalous

77682075-12737355-image-a-60_1699713171235.jpg

Eze is running us ragged at times. Okay first half otherwise. Need a lot more to support DCL. McNeil is so predictable - needs to work on variating play as it makes it so easy to defend against him. Would like a few changes as I can see Palace getting a goal

Eze looks very good tbf. Absolutely taking the urine with Englands No1 with the pen too.
Be at Utd, City or Chelsea with 12m if that’s his regular levels (not just the anonymous player has game of his life v us scenario)

Exactly , garnet is the only one that could actually be able to play football in a team of footballers.

Miliyenko refuses to put th ball in the box or play the ball forward, McNeil has no right foot, I didn’t even realise Onanna was playing and the less said about young the better.

We literally cannot string 3 passes together unless it’s toward Pickford.
I have seen some good passages of play.....maybe you went the loo when it happened

….you have to think we need another to get something from this but I think that’s where they are weakest. Eze obviously a big threat, pity he wasn’t coming back next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.