Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think we could have started with 2 more difficult away games [yes i know we probably could have lol] but we have came through with flying colours, thought 2 home wins and 2 away wins 1st 4

Hard fought win when not at our best - doesn't happen without Ancellotti.
Harsh pen for our winner, but Dems the rules now, his arm was out and stopped the ball running through to Richy.

Hard to call our motm. I love James and Allan for what they bring; Seamus and digne were incredible today, but the Duke edged them all for me - he was all over the pitch, putting tackles in and joining up the attack, and the go to gadget legs were working in full effect today.

Our keeper is a liability and needs replacing - he is going to cost us points at some point this season sadly.

Top of the league - Arriba los caramelos!

Amazon refusing to give up on this handball thing, it was handball based on the rules and everything that's been given this season. I don't particularly agree with VAR and those decisions seem pretty stupid when the replays are slowed down so much it makes even the slightly movement towards the ball look even worse instead of the reality of real time, but the stupid decisions have at least been consistent so far.

Great result, we don’t win away, or in London often. Subs showed that they’re not at the standard. There was more mistakes from Iwobi and Davies in a few minutes than everyone else in the whole game.

And thats what infuriates me - the lads put in a shift and the same braindead suspects dont give them the respite they need and make it harder for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.