Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 27 months since Pickford smashed Van Dijk during that Lockdown derby, there have been 14 red cards in Everton Matches:
Everton 13-1 Opponents

In the previous 27 months the red card scores are:
Everton 10-10 Opponents
And the one red card we had to the opposition was in the 88th minute when we were already down to 10 men.....a dodgy decision in itself!

That Lucas Moura red card was so blatant that they had to give it, Moura even came out & apologised afterwards!

Nice to see I'm not the only one still seething about the reffing.

I think there is so much public outcry that they will either overturn the red (though this will open a huge can of worms), or (more likely) say they will not overrule VAR but will look into how the process will be improved in future.

Which will keep most fans, that aren't Evertonians, quiet.

It was Kavanagh who gave us a pen at Anfield when we beat them 2-0 . The PL must have warned him never to rule in our favour again :oops:

Can anybody explain to me the purpose of sending a referee over to the monitor by VAR when we all know the answer before he even goes over, No referee has the bottle to disagree with VAR. What a waste of time that is.

FA CUP THIRD ROUND REPLAY
EVERTON v CRYSTAL PALACE
GOODISON PARK
WEDNESDAY 17 JANUARY 2024
KICK-OFF 7.45PM

Due to Crystal Palace not taking the full allocation, the Upper Visitors section will be open to home supporters.

Hope this means we won't have to suffer their silly drummer boys :red:

FA CUP THIRD ROUND REPLAY
EVERTON v CRYSTAL PALACE
GOODISON PARK
WEDNESDAY 17 JANUARY 2024
KICK-OFF 7.45PM

Due to Crystal Palace not taking the full allocation, the Upper Visitors section will be open to home supporters.

Hope this means we won't have to suffer their silly drummer boys :red:
Ok Ringo.

Status
Not open for further replies.