Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton somehow haven’t had 10 v 11 advantage in a game of football since 2020, but during the same period EFC have received 14 red cards against them 🔴

This vid shows some of the worst challenges EFC have faced

EVEN WITH VAR HOW DID NOT 1 RESULT IN A RED CARD?

Everton somehow haven’t had 10 v 11 advantage in a game of football since 2020, but during the same period EFC have received 14 red cards against them 🔴

What vid?

For me.......................................in real time that not a penalty! His arms are around him but he's not using force to hold him back to much!

I could be wrong though! And we all know that its dependant on who the club is and how much of a meal the player makes of it!

That gets given for certain clubs and not others, whether i think it is a penalty or not!

Link please.

For me.......................................in real time that not a penalty! His arms are around him but he's not using force to hold him back to much!

I could be wrong though! And we all know that its dependant on who the club is and how much of a meal the player makes of it!

That gets given for certain clubs and not others, whether i think it is a penalty or not!
Any other team that is given though

The general agreement apart the Ref and VAR that it was not a red card offence. An appeal will not succeed because the FA dare not concede an error has been made as it show VAR in a bad light.

Status
Not open for further replies.