Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs S doesnt like football but watched it as my nephew is over from New Zealand. She commented, completely unsolicited from us, that it didnt look dangerous but looked like what they normally do, and then when Beto was hugged, she pipes up with 'he (the ref) conveniently missed that though'.

A little piece of me was quite proud of her observations. Don't tell her though.

I thinkbhe will be demoted after this, 1 match but he has it coming. Even Sky saying it was wrong

Yes, he defo knows his "directive" and meets it.
Referees are employed as professional referees it’s a joke any other profession/job where you perform to the levels of incompetence these do you have to answer to people HR tear strips off you or your sacked that’s the cost of doing a job badly. Refs have no punishment really 1match ban,he gets a week off paid and answers to nobody.football is like a Tory government ruled so only the elite thrive

No Red !
IMG_20220903_235157.jpg

Referees are employed as professional referees it’s a joke any other profession/job where you perform to the levels of incompetence these do you have to answer to people HR tear strips off you or your sacked that’s the cost of doing a job badly. Refs have no punishment really 1match ban,he gets a week off paid and answers to nobody.football is like a Tory government ruled so only the elite thrive
Thought the ref didn't even call a foul yet it was VAR that intervened.

Thought the ref didn't even call a foul yet it was VAR that intervened.
The var are in the refs ear the ref looks he sees what we all see and deems red a suitable punishment, the ref should have grown a pair and not gave it yet does what every premier league ref does when looking at the monitor gives the decision,referees must have no self worth whatsoever they never stand by their own decision after the monitor but then again why should they there’s no body to answer to and no punishment apart from a week off paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.