Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like he was unlucky today. The first yellow was a complete farce and so was the second.

He was kind of yeah, but if you have been given a yellow for a complete farce then you maybe should not put in a similar tackle (multiple times to be fair) and not expect the ref to book you again.

It was the worst kind of red card, a stupid and totally avoidable one.

Hoping, and I think we will be ruthless at home.We need an early Goodison goal from our young man.Im sure he will start.Then the goals will come.

Should've won the game in the first half (by scoring one goal). Not surprising that we went downhill without our best midfielder and then with the red card. Good to take a point in those conditions. Clean sheet again. There are a lot of positives that will be overlooked because they happened in the first half and not the second. Onwards to next week.

Wow bit of over reaction going on in here

I think we learned a few things today:
1st -Keane and Mina can be a great partnership
2nd - Digne and Bernard are great together and if Iwobi can get that same momentum with Digne then our left hand attacking side can be lethal
3rd- Dom is great at getting hold of those balls forward, controlling and moving the ball on, he is definitely a good starting option for away games were we may need to play more direct
4th - Gbamin is lively, lost possession crucially twice and a couple of misplaced touched that i would put down to nerves
5th and most important-
Moise Kean is gonna bang in some goals, he reads the game well is fast and tenacious... a couple of times there (through ball through the middle he read it and sprinted unfortunately too much on the ball... and when lucas digne ran the ball out Kean was ready for it to be squared and was open)
He also brilliantly came out on the left and almost his first touch had great ball control positional awareness and released to bernard on the wing

Positives to be found... hopefully Andre isn’t too bad although another positive is Davies looked alot better when he came on too

This will be a great season
Just said the same thing; massive chance that...

No difference from the start last season. Possession without nearly shot on goals. No one in our midfield is creative enough. The new ones didn't impress. Davis is even poorer than last season, January window for him. Kean and Mina did great, who needs Zouma? Silva should consider putting DCL on the left on behalf of Bernard (just a running rabbit). Digne and Coleman had a great game, as Richardilson. Dbamine got a feeling of Premier League and he experienced that this is Formula 1! Not a good debut, same for Keane. We need a AM, like Iwobi! See him against Watford

Wow bit of over reaction going on in here

I think we learned a few things today:
1st -Keane and Mina can be a great partnership
2nd - Digne and Bernard are great together and if Iwobi can get that same momentum with Digne then our left hand attacking side can be lethal
3rd- Dom is great at getting hold of those balls forward, controlling and moving the ball on, he is definitely a good starting option for away games were we may need to play more direct
4th - Gbamin is lively, lost possession crucially twice and a couple of misplaced touched that i would put down to nerves
5th and most important-
Moise Kean is gonna bang in some goals, he reads the game well is fast and tenacious... a couple of times there (through ball through the middle he read it and sprinted unfortunately too much on the ball... and when lucas digne ran the ball out Kean was ready for it to be squared and was open)
He also brilliantly came out on the left and almost his first touch had great ball control positional awareness and released to bernard on the wing

Positives to be found... hopefully Andre isn’t too bad although another positive is Davies looked alot better when he came on too

This will be a great season

I'm hoping for European football and there is no reason we can't push top four but pass me some of that quality herb you are smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.